SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS (BES)
Calini High School recognizes, welcomes and supports students who have various individual difficulties. The student may, in continuity or for certain periods, show special educational needs either for physical, biological, physiological reasons or even for psychological and social reasons, which might require schools to provide an adequate and personalized response. The aim is to ensure that all students become an active part of the community and develop their highest level of competence and personal autonomy.
The difficulties can be of different types:
- STUDENTS WITH PHYSICAL DISABILITIES
- STUDENTS WITH Specific Learning Disorders, such as Dislexia in various forms (Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia)
- STUDENTS WITH OTHER SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS
- INTER-CULTURE – STUDENTS IN A SITUATION OF SOCIAL AND CULTURAL DISADVANTAGES , OR WITH
- DIFFICULTIES DERIVING FROM NON-KNOWLEDGE OF THE ITALIAN LANGUAGE AND/OR CULTURE
SCHOOL AND HOSPITAL – DOMICILIARY EDUCATION
“Scuola e Ospedale” (School and Hospital) is a project to assist students hospitalized for a period exceeding thirty days. Domiciliary education through distance learning exploits the resources offered by e-Learning (IT) technology. This is offered in case of health problems that compel students to stay in the hospital or at home.